Will my smile lines disappear since i quit smoking? -

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Will my smile lines disappear since i quit smoking? -


I-m about to turn 22, and starting to get faint smile lines
my family has youthful looking faces usually (non smokers)

I-ve been quit for a week, will the appearance diminish in time, at all?
Once you get lines or wrinkles in your skin they are there forever. Wrinkle creams or dermatological injectable fillers can lessen these lines, but they will not go away naturally. The good news is that since you quit you won-t risk anymore premature wrinkles. Staying hydrated and avoiding the sun/wearing sunblock will help keep your face youthful
I-m not an expert, but from what I have seen most lines don-t disappear even once you stop. I think smoking can cause your skin to dehydrate, so drinking lots of water throughout each day might help brighten your face up and help make you look more your age. I hope that helps a little! :)
no they wont but you can get a cream for that
Will my smile lines disappear since i quit smoking? -