Quit smoking? -

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Quit smoking? -


How long have you smoked for and how many times have you tried to quit?
Im ready to quit.
Any good tips ?
use the patch or gum or go to the doctor and have him give you a prescription for chantix.drink plenty of water,keep your teeth and tongue brushed.get lots of fresh air and good luck.
I, for one, wish you all the very best in your endeavours to improve your health!! Good on ya mate ................... couple of tips I think are usefull dietary wise:

Green capsicum and apples seem to drastically reduce the nictoine cravings, strange but true.

Also, drink plenty of fresh filtered water and loose leaf green tea as it is chock full of vitamin C and other antioxidants which protect our precious immune systems from ravaging by the damage smoking causes.

GOOD LUCK

CHEERS
I-m allergic to cigarette smoke, so I-ve never even been tempted to smoke, but you could maybe try the patch or the gum. I-m probably not helping at all, because you-ve probably already tried that. Sorry.
Well I had been smoking for 35 years and I am trying to quit. Cold turkey didn-t work. I have to say I haven-t bought any cigarettes since April. I started puffing around on cigars and now I am ready to get rid of them. I have had several friends that has quit using a new drug they came out with here lately. All of them reported the same results after about a week you do not want anything to smoke. Some did report nightmares when taking the drug. I guess that will be my next step if I have any problem quitting the cigars. Good luck.
Yes the first three days are pretty bad. After that its a bit easier but you never really quit you just takes long breaks in between. Anthony Pittarelli has taken many breaks, one break was three years but I found myself coming back.

Anthony Pittarelli
i just quited yesterday.. lols...
i really have to quit thats why i quit...

this is how i quit... when im waiting for my friend outside a mall, i light up a cigarette... i took me an hour but still he is not around... i light up another one but still he is not around till i ride a taxi...
when im on my way home, im filling dizzy, it seems like i wanted to vomit... it feels like im in too much cigar that time, i dont know, thats my first time to feel like that after smoking...
it is airconditioned inside the car, but im sweating alot, i feel im suffocated, and i taste and smell the cigar, then it feels like its hard to breath... im really feeling like i wanted to vomit... till i got home, i still feel like that... i go to somewhere near tree, i breath alot till i can breath easy... i gargle with water and drink juice then took a rest... when i woke up, im feeling better... after that, i really told my self not to smoke...

by the way, ive been smoking for 5 years... i think, this is the time for me to stop... im only 19 years old...

just think that your lungs are already like a rotten meat... so you will stop from smoking...
i quit the day i said i would.i just decided one day id do it and did.just do it.really put ur mind to it.its all in ur head.its the easiest thing in the world.what good has smoking done 4 u???????????????
All you have to do is outlast the 3-day hump. If you manage to get past three whole days without even a puff, you-re free.
i never. alos add me to your contact. i put you to my contact
In the slot for Search for questions type in -how to quit smoking- and you will get at least 139 previous questions with answers.
Quit smoking? -