I just quit smoking, what are ways I can slowly but surely repair my lungs? -

Sunday, September 11, 2016

I just quit smoking, what are ways I can slowly but surely repair my lungs? -


The phlegm will get worse before it gets better, you will cough up brown tar for at least a week, and this can be more unpleasant than the smokers cough you might have already had. Be sure to treat yourself very nicely, hot baths to ease the congestion, soothing drinks of hot lemon with your favourite spirit, and lots and lots of fresh FRESH air - great lungfuls of it, at every opportunity.
Believe me, you-ll begin by coughing like an old horse, but within a few short days, your lung function will be on the way to normal. Then you will feel ready for those long Autumn walks in the country, a bicycle ride, run with the dog...

Talk to your nurse - get her to take a lung function test from you at this point, then get her to re-test you every few weeks, you-ll get a medical opinion on your progress and will obtain some invaluable support.

Well done, girl. Now you smell as sweet as you are.
your lungs naturally clean themselves every 3-7 days. so basically you just wait. i-m pretty sure the statistics are, lung function improved 60% in 6 months after quitting smoking. and just to say, the only reason you don-t die from the tar in cigarettes very fast is because your lungs clean themselves often, and are very efficient, considering tar is the stuff that dinosaurs drowned in.
I don-t think you could totally repair your lungs because smoking damages them pretty badly. But I would try to do some very lite exercise (like walking) to possibly rebuild stronger and healthier breathing habits.
Hi if you really want to quit smoking fast watch this video and make it favorite.

It-s not mine, but it is really good, and helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xABOSrCLVYM
Congratulations on having quit that habit. I-m not a doctor so I don-t know but I am sure they will be glad to give you some advise.
You don-t need to do anything special. Just don-t smoke again!
i dont think u can repair the smoke damage done
I just quit smoking, what are ways I can slowly but surely repair my lungs? -