I need to quit smoking ppl with experience doing that plz answer thx :)? -

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I need to quit smoking ppl with experience doing that plz answer thx :)? -


If anyone here has quit i was wondering if you could plz gimme some tips on what would be the best thing to use and any other suggestions would help, thanks alot.
Hey, I started smoking when I turned eight years old, and had a step-dad and two brothers who smoked, so if I smoked, my mom couldn-t tell because we all smelled like that. but when I turned ten my mom kicked my step-dad and my brothers out, so I had no one to steal cigarettes from, and I had no one to blend in with, if I were you I-d try Chantix.
I was always able to quit smoking when I got sick. I didn-t feel like smoking then, and when I got better I just didn-t start again. But other than that, just make a commitment and pick a starting date. Chew lots of gum. It-ll be hard at first but easier every day that passes. I was smoking 2 packs a day and then I just decided that was enough so I quit. It takes willpower.
sorry it-s just will power.
I need to quit smoking ppl with experience doing that plz answer thx :)? -