How to quit smoking after 40 years ? -

Friday, September 9, 2016

How to quit smoking after 40 years ? -


I have smoked 40 years and want so badly to quit my body says it is time but my brain thinks differently Dang i have tried it all any new things out there
Cold turkey worked for me 20 years ago.
I smoked 2 packs a day.

I set a target quitting date that I had no control over (when cigarettes reached $2 a pack.)

Of course, I never would have made it without my Tic Tacs.
Popping one or two into my mouth and playing with the box to keep my hands busy.
try eating gum just to get smoking out of ur mind........
jog around ur apartment or house.........
eat something else............
for example: u smoke 15 times a day, then tomorrow just smoke 14, and then keep eating less and less and may b u can make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*i no to mee this sounds easy but i no its hard but try ur best!!!!!!
good luck!!!!!
janus if you like i will give you the whole run down on what works,i smoked as long as you and have quit for almost 4 months now and don-t want a ciggarette!
Ok, I-m gonna go slow here.. try to keep up.
1. Put the ciggarette down.
2. Check out Matt Godsons program: http://doiop.com/one-hour-quit
Chantix, far better than the older stop smoking meds. If that doesn-t work, do a search for -mini e cigarette.-
Try lobelia
and there`s stop in 7 day program
How to quit smoking after 40 years ? -