How do I quit smoking so much? -

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

How do I quit smoking so much? -


I-ve been stressed for a long time now. But things seem to be calming down. I started smoking almost a pack a day when I was smoking about half. Now I try to lessen my smoking to eventually quit but it seems like I-m buying a pack everytime I turn around. How to I slowly decrease it???
I think this is one of your best decisions. You must know what are the advantages of quitting:

http://www.knowabouthealth.com/cigarette…


This will keep you motivated throughout. My friend was chain smoker and he quit. He use to say, just be mentally strong and you can do it. Here are some tips that helped him:

http://www.knowabouthealth.com/8-easy-ti…

You could create a bank account set up with enough to buy a pack a day for 3 months, and then make it last for six months, and only use that bank account for buying them.

Or, for the next year or so, every two weeks smoke one less a day.

Fact is, it-s pretty easy to read about, and almost impossible to do. And no one ever truely quits.
You have to want to quit, I mean real bad. By far the hardest thing I have ever done physically. Once you get past the 1st 2 weeks it gets easy to say no. If your friends smoke, that will not help, wont work guarantee it.

The way I did it is I sat and smoked a whole pack, one after another. Trust me you won-t want another after that.
one day I woke up so tired off course coughing all night. I promised my self I will never smoke again.

2 years passed still not smoked and with god well will never do.

I smoked 22 years before that.

you need strong well

you know its bad for you for your health and you smell bad

do it
Depends on you
Cold Turkey, Gum. Medicine, Therapy

How ever your body deals with is the best way


http://www.detoxinsider.com/testimonial.…


People there tell there stories on how they quit
Try the gum or patch. Or if its just smoking you want to get away from you can buy a tin and dip. But thats kinda just trading one bad thing for another. Good luck.
Just quit cold turkey, that-s what I did. No aids, no medications, nothing. I got up one day and decided I was done. I haven-t smoked since.
nicorette
How do I quit smoking so much? -