I am going to quit smoking tomorrow does the commit lounges work are is cold turkey the best way? -

Sunday, September 4, 2016

I am going to quit smoking tomorrow does the commit lounges work are is cold turkey the best way? -


Every time I have quit I have gone cold turkey I have no shortage of will ;power for about 2 weeks then I start to think I can have just one and pretty soon am smoking just as much as before so I guess it just depends on how much you want it. Have used the patch and that works like a charm if you can afford it the lozenges work really well if you can stomach the taste they kind of burn the sides of your mouth and drain down the back of your throat but they do work to stop the cravings for me the best way to stop smoking was getting pregnant was too sick to smoke and didnt want to harm the baby good luck to you
I am still a smoker but the patch/ cold turkey is the best way... I have heard
everyone is different. they did not work for my bf.
he is trying hypnosis this month.
if it helps, i recently read that cigeretts were found to be not as addicting as they say. what is addicting is the supposed subliminal messages in the tv ads...when they used to be on..not sure how that effects the people that started smoking after the ads were banned..
good luck with them.
i quite smoking, but didn-t do it cold turkey really. the hardest part is your body going through nicotine fits. I found that by using Cinnamon flavored toothpaste and mouthwash helped out a lot, it made the cigs taste nasty. also, picking up a new habit helps, I started calligraphy. give it a try, oh yeah, eat a healthy breakfast and snack on carrot sticks.
My mom has stopped a few times and she uses chewing gum Trident and then when she was really craving she would chew a nicorette to get rid of the craving.God she let me try one and it tastes like an ashtray but if u r dying 4 a cig then it helps but ya any chewing gum can work .Good luck n hope u can do it.
I am going to quit smoking tomorrow does the commit lounges work are is cold turkey the best way? -